One of the pearls of Primorye, the keeper of northern traditions and cultural heritage, is the Arkhangelsk region with the regional center of the same name. To come here is a great success for connoisseurs of the treasures of ancient Russian treasures, manuscripts and fine arts.
- telephone set
- computer with internet connection
- required amount of cash
- the passport
You can get to Arkhangelsk by intercity trains following through this city, there are 78 of them, 6 of them are branded. The schedule must be clarified in advance, since in the summer season, for example, additional routes are launched or trailed cars are added.
It is possible to choose the most convenient route from your settlement. Basically, the general scheme is as follows - you need to get first to the nearest regional center, and then from the railway station to go to Arkhangelsk.
You should find out about the availability of tickets in advance, they can be booked, as well as ordered electronically.
With the help of special resources, it is quite easy to see the cost of the trip and the estimated travel time.
From larger cities of regional significance, you can get to Arkhangelsk by air. Two airports have been built here: Vaskovo, which is used for intra-regional transportation and military purposes, and Talagi, which is a first-class international airport.
Different airlines operate flights to different destinations: • airBaltic in Riga (seasonal flights);
• Avianov in Moscow (Sheremetyevo airport), as well as in St. Petersburg;
• Nordavia to the airports of Amderma and Amderma-2 (Nenets Autonomous District), as well as the cities of Kotlas, Leshukonskoe, Moscow (Sheremetyevo), Murmansk, Naryan-Mar, St. Petersburg, Solovki, Tromso, Usinsk and Helsinki. Seasonal in Anapa, Sochi and Antalya;
• "JSC Russia" in St. Petersburg;
• UTair in Moscow (Vnukovo airport) and Naryan-Mar;
• Orenburg Airlines carries out charter flights to Sharm el-Sheikh;
• Red Wings Airlines - charter flights to Antalya.
From the airport, you can get to Arkhangelsk either by using the services of a shuttle bus, or with the help of a private taxi and official taxi companies.