Getting a visa yourself is not so easy, especially if you are traveling abroad for the first time. However, the procedure for obtaining a visa can be simplified by contacting a well-established agency. Krasnoyarsk is almost a “millionaire city”, so there are more than enough opportunities for obtaining a visa in the capital of the region.
If you decide to get a visa on your own, then first you need to contact the consulate of the country to which you are going to travel. You can find out the addresses and phone numbers of embassies and consulates of various countries on the Internet. By the way, insofar as the consulate of Slovakia operates in Krasnoyarsk, then if you decide to get a Schengen visa, you can apply to this consulate directly (provided that you start your journey across Europe from this country).
Ask one of the consular secretaries what documents you need to travel to a particular country. In addition, you can contact one of the sites on which this information is already posted (for example, on http://law-gun.ru). So to apply for a Schengen visa in Krasnoyarsk, you will need to submit the following documents
- original and certified copy of the passport (all pages);
- 2 photos 3, 5 × 4, 5 cm (colored on a white background);
- a certificate from the place of work certified by the seal of the organization;
- certificates from banks about the availability of foreign currency accounts (or a certificate of currency exchange);
- a certified copy of the passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- a certified copy of the passport issued to you earlier (if any);
- birth certificates (original and certified copy) and a certificate from the place of study of children (if they are traveling with you).
Please note: for a trip to some countries, it will be enough to send copies of all documents by letter with a notification or simply provide information about yourself by phone, but usually you still need to appear at the consulates in person.
After receiving your documents and an application form, the consular secretary will appoint you the date of the interview, following which you will be issued (or not issued) a visa.
If you decide to entrust obtaining a visa to the employees of a well-known Krasnoyarsk tour operator (such as, for example, "Orange") or a branch of "Pegas Tourist", then the agency will immediately inform you what documents are required to travel to a particular country.
Provide the agency with all the documents on the list and prepare for an interview under the guidance of experienced employees of this company. After the interview, you will receive a visa.