Estonia, a former union republic of the USSR, is now part of the Schengen countries. Therefore, to visit this country, citizens of the Russian Federation need a valid Schengen visa. You can arrange this at a travel agency or on your own.
The visa application form must be filled out on the website of the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Latin letters, online. You will be assigned a unique number. After filling out the questionnaire, you need to print and sign it.
Prepare the necessary documents:
- color photograph 4 X 5 cm, on a light background;
- passport, valid for at least 3 months from the date of the end of the trip, with at least 2 blank pages;
- a photocopy of the spread of the passport;
- confirmation of hotel reservation (fax or printout from the Internet). Bookings made on the website www.booking.com will not be accepted
- round trip tickets;
- a certificate from the employer;
- confirmation of the availability of funds at the rate of 56 euros per day per person (bank statement, traveller's checks, sponsorship letter with a certificate from the sponsor's place of work and a photocopy of the spread of the internal passport);
- a health insurance policy valid throughout the Schengen area with insurance coverage of at least 30,000 euros;
- internal passport or copies of all completed pages.
If you are traveling at the invitation of relatives, you need the original invitation and a copy of the identity document of the inviter.
A separate questionnaire is filled in for the child and a full package of documents is prepared.
If the child is traveling with one of the parents, you must provide a notarized power of attorney for removal from the second parent. If the child travels accompanied by third parties, a power of attorney from both parents, a copy of the birth certificate and a copy of the spread of the applicant's passport are required.